Global Read Aloud - Voting #GRA16

Last class we counted yawns and tallies.  This week we are counting votes.  We began by reading our final two Lauren Castillo books,




Next, students voted for their favorite Lauren Castillo book.




After voting, students selected an activity.  Each station had a book and related activity:  

  • Twenty Yawns - What was your favorite part?










  • Troublemaker - If I were writing a book, I would make my troublemaker a...






  • Yard Sale - What is one thing that you would not sell?









Students responded to these questions on pieces of bulletin board paper and I hung their work up where we line up to exit so that students could see their work and the thoughts of others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Reading Identity: Who am I as a reader?

Books as mirrors and windows (with sticky notes & reflections)!

Emoji Book Titles